We are happy to present our program for this year (98% of it), and our FIVE agents who will be available for individual meetings and participate in an afternoon panel. Very soon we will be posting biographical information on our panelists and moderators. We expect to begin registration at the beginning of October.
Date: Oct. 29, 2016
What is WriteAngles?Now in its 30th year, WriteAngles is Western New England’s premier conference by writers, for writers. At this one-day gathering, you’ll mix with experienced writers and agents in panel discussions, hands-on workshops, face-to-face meetings, and in casual networking opportunities. The affordably priced conference fee includes a continental breakfast and a bountiful buffet lunch. The conference is held in Mount Holyoke College’s gracious Willits-Hallowell Center in South Hadley, Massachusetts.
- Announcing our keynote speakers for 2016
- We have a date on October 29!
- Attention readers who knit and knitters who read!
- Congratulations to us — and you!
- Walk-ins welcome
- Agents slots filled, registration open
- Conference registration still open!
- Marika McCoola events
- Filling up fast!
- An interview with Susan Stinson
- An Interview with Cathi Hanauer
- An Interview with Martha Johnson
- An interview with Anna Bowen
- If you are mailing a check . . .
- An interview with Gabriel Squailia
Who we areWe are a group of writers living in Western Massachusetts, Southern Vermont, and thereabouts who organize and run the Write Angles conference on an entirely volunteer basis.
We are “budget-friendly”A few years ago our WriteAngles conference was featured in Writer's Digest "Conference Scene" as one of four "budget-friendly events." Our all-day conference, with continental breakfast and buffet lunch, is still quite a bargain at $100 in advance and $110 at the door (general admission), while full-time students and those age 65 and up pay only $80 in advance and $90 at the door.