Pick up this week’s Valley Advocate to see a mini-feature on Pat Schneider, who’s reading from her poetry and her latest work, “How the Light Gets In: Writing as a Spiritual Practice,” on Friday, Oct. 11, at the Augusta Savage Gallery, UMass, 7 pm — Free! <a href=”https://fac.umass.edu/Online/October11″>Read more about it</a>.
Posts Tagged ‘Pat Schneider’
Date: Oct. 18, 2014
What is WriteAngles?Now in its 29th year, WriteAngles is Western New England’s premier conference by writers, for writers. At this one-day gathering, you’ll mix with experienced writers and agents in panel discussions, hands-on workshops, face-to-face meetings, and in casual networking opportunities. The affordably priced conference fee includes a continental breakfast and a bountiful buffet lunch. The conference is held in Mount Holyoke College’s gracious Willits-Hallowell Center in South Hadley, Massachusetts.
- Fifth literary agent confirmed
- Fourth literary agent confirmed
- Conference date is OCTOBER 18
- Registration to start Sept. 16
- Program, panelists set
- Date set, keynoters on board
- Thanks to all
- An Interview with Barbara Diamond Goldin
- An Interview with Dan Drolette Jr.
- An Interview with Bee Ridgway
- An Interview with Donna Russo Morin
- An Interview with Linda Cardillo
- An Interview with Lisa Drnec Kerr
- An Interview with Corinne Demas
- An Interview with Tzivia Gover
Who we areWe are a group of writers living in Western Massachusetts, Southern Vermont, and thereabouts who organize and run the Write Angles conference on an entirely volunteer basis.
We are “budget-friendly”Two years ago our WriteAngles conference was featured in Writer's Digest "Conference Scene" as one of four "budget-friendly events." After several years in which we've increased our fees a little, we have decided to reduce some this year. Our all-day conference, with continental breakfast and buffet lunch, is still quite a bargain at $100 in advance and $110 at the door (general admission), while full-time students and those age 65 and up will now pay only $50 in advance and $60 at the door.