Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.
Date: Oct. 17, 2015
What is WriteAngles?Now in its 30th year, WriteAngles is Western New England’s premier conference by writers, for writers. At this one-day gathering, you’ll mix with experienced writers and agents in panel discussions, hands-on workshops, face-to-face meetings, and in casual networking opportunities. The affordably priced conference fee includes a continental breakfast and a bountiful buffet lunch. The conference is held in Mount Holyoke College’s gracious Willits-Hallowell Center in South Hadley, Massachusetts.
- Interview with Peter Nelson
- Interview with Avital Norman Nathman
- Congratulations to a recent panelist
- Registration begins soon
- Our program is complete!
- Our program is 90% complete!
- Announcing our keynoters for 2015
- 2015 conference date set
- Congratulations all around
- An interview with Holly Wren Spaulding
- An interview with Aine Greaney
- Fifth literary agent confirmed
- Fourth literary agent confirmed
- Program, panelists set
- Date set, keynoters on board
Who we areWe are a group of writers living in Western Massachusetts, Southern Vermont, and thereabouts who organize and run the Write Angles conference on an entirely volunteer basis.
We are “budget-friendly”A few years ago our WriteAngles conference was featured in Writer's Digest "Conference Scene" as one of four "budget-friendly events." Our all-day conference, with continental breakfast and buffet lunch, is still quite a bargain at $100 in advance and $110 at the door (general admission), while full-time students and those age 65 and up pay only $80 in advance and $90 at the door.